- ALIJAM MUSIC: (Clinician, James L. King lll). How a simple impromptu blues duet between the teacher and student offers valuable insights for the student’s success, and motivates students to continue.
- CAROL MATZ: Creative Teaching Ideas with Carol Matz’s Interactive Piano Methods.
- FABER PIANO ADVENTURES: Join Piano Adventures clinician Elizabeth Gutierrez as she explores the spectacular new contemporary pop collection, FunTime and BigTime Piano Hits. Discover innovative support materials for My First Piano adventure, and learn about new professional development resources from the Faber Piano Institute.
- FJH: Featuring Edwin McLean with essential new classical editions—and more! FJH senior editor Edwin McLean will present the carefully edited, beautifully engraved FJH Classic Editions and the FJH Piano Solo series with a focus on the most recent additions: Burgmüller, Heller, Clementi, and John Field. Plus an interactive workshop on jazz and blues improvisation, designed especially for students with no previous experience in improvising. Finally, McLean offers new insights on scales and arpeggios with the FJH Second Scale Book, co-written with Peggy Gallagher. Every attendee receives a complimentary teacher packet.
- MY MUSIC STAFF: (Clinician Todd Whaley). Spend more time doing what you love! Find out how thousands of music teachers are using My Music Staff to automate and streamline their studio admin work while delivering a unique experience to their students and parents.
- PIANO MARVEL: (Clinician Sean Slade). How much can your students improve their Sight Reading in 30 days using the SASR – Student Assessment of Sight Reading.
- THE ROYAL CONSERVATORY: Join Dr. Janet Lopinski to explore The Royal Conservatory’s new tools and resources for teaching and learning. Discover how award-winning publications and innovative digital offerings ensure student progress, and celebrate achievement within a structured framework.